Art FORM (Found Objects Recycled Materials)
In 2011, Art FORM (Found Objects Recycled Materials) was founded by studio creator Erin Pennell to broaden engagement of arts education with creative reuse. Art FORM is a nonprofit 501c3 that provides arts education with creative reuse to schools, teachers, and the community. Art FORM also provides access to creative reuse materials in its Saturday store from 10am-2pm which currently operates from the studio building at 3316 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116. The community is welcome to gather reuse materials and art supplies for a low cost donation every Saturday from 10am-2pm. All proceeds from Saturday store benefit Art FORM’s school and community programs.
Saturdays are also a great day to donate to Art FORM. To find out more about donations to Art FORM, please see the Donations page or Donation Inquiry Email.
- RIBBON, LOOSE OR SPOOLS
- WINE CORKS
- VEGETABLE OR FRUIT BAG NETTING
- CIRCULAR BOXES, SUCH A BRIE BOXES
- FABRIC SCRAPS, FABRIC SAMPLE BOOKS
- SMALL WOOD SCRAPS
- SHINY/METALLIC SCRAPS
- BEADS OR JEWELRY SCRAPS
- MAT BOARD
- PAPER, PLAIN OR PATTERNED
- THREAD SPOOLS
- CARDBOARD TUBES (no toilet paper tubes at this time)
- TIN CYLINDERS
- ART SUPPLIES, SCRAP BOOKING SUPPLIES,
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE
- INTERESTING ITEMS COLLECTED OR SAVED FROM NATURE; DRIFTWOOD, BEACH GLASS, SEED PODS, ETC.
- 3-D LETTERS OR NUMBERS
- SMALL CHAIRS OR TABLES MADE FROM WOOD
- TILE, FORMICA, OR OTHER DESIGNER SAMPLE
Sub Pages Found