In 2011, Art FORM (Found Objects Recycled Materials) was founded by studio creator Erin Pennell to broaden engagement of arts education with creative reuse. Art FORM is a nonprofit 501c3 that provides arts education with creative reuse to schools, teachers, and the community. Art FORM also provides access to creative reuse materials in its Saturday store from 10am-2pm which currently operates from the studio building at 3316 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116. The community is welcome to gather reuse materials and art supplies for a low cost donation every Saturday from 10am-2pm. All proceeds from Saturday store benefit Art FORM’s school and community programs.
Saturdays are also a great day to donate to Art FORM. To find out more about donations to Art FORM, please see the Donations page or Donation Inquiry Email.
- RIBBON, LOOSE OR SPOOLS
- WINE CORKS
- VEGETABLE OR FRUIT BAG NETTING
- CIRCULAR BOXES, SUCH A BRIE BOXES
- FABRIC SCRAPS, FABRIC SAMPLE BOOKS
- SMALL WOOD SCRAPS
- SHINY/METALLIC SCRAPS
- BEADS OR JEWELRY SCRAPS
- MAT BOARD
- PAPER, PLAIN OR PATTERNED
- THREAD SPOOLS
- CARDBOARD TUBES (no toilet paper tubes at this time)
- TIN CYLINDERS
- ART SUPPLIES, SCRAP BOOKING SUPPLIES,
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE
- INTERESTING ITEMS COLLECTED OR SAVED FROM NATURE; DRIFTWOOD, BEACH GLASS, SEED PODS, ETC.
- 3-D LETTERS OR NUMBERS
- SMALL CHAIRS OR TABLES MADE FROM WOOD
- TILE, FORMICA, OR OTHER DESIGNER SAMPLE